I am so honored and humbled to be nominated for this award! My thanks to booklovers1.wordpress.com for believing that my blog and work are worth this kind of credit.
There are a few rules to be followed upon accepting this award and they include:
– Link back the blogger that tagged you.
– Nominate ten others and answer the questions of the one who tagged you.
– Ask ten questions for the bloggers you nominate.
– Let your nominees know of their awards and tag backs.
Without much further ado, here are the answers to the questions I was asked:
1. If you could pick a favorite author, who would it be and why? What specific book or series of theirs would you recommend?
A – Francine Rivers. From the very first book of hers that I read, she impressed me. Her books are so spiritually deep and at the same time very entertaining. She has inspired me in more ways than I can express. She has many wonderful books, but I’ll easily recommend ‘Redeeming Love’.
2. If you would pick a fictional world to live in, which would it be? What is so appealing about it?
A- Barbie’s fairytopia. Love the flowers and colors!
3. Out of all the fictional characters you have been introduced to, who would you like to meet?
A – Michael Hosea of ‘Redeeming Love’. No character’s faith and show of unconditional love have inspired me like his.
4. What is your favorite Bible verse and why ( if it is not too personal)?
A – “I can do all things through Christ who strenghtens me.” Phil 4:13. This verse is such a booster when I think of those dreams I want to achieve that could be termed crazy! Lol
5. What has been your lifelong dream and aspiration?
A – To eventually have my books/movies in people’s hands. Amen!
6. If you were able to learn any language, which would it be?
A – Two actually. French and Spanish.
7. You find a time travelling machine in your backyard, what periods of your life would you revisit?
A – Sometime between the ages 5 and 7. I remember certain toy tea sets and cooking pots/utensils I used to play with. It was so much fun I could revisit it again.
8. You are generously given one million dollars. How would you spend it?
A – First of, a tithe and bountiful offering to God for such a generous gift. Then a donation to the anti-child slavery/women trafficking cause and I will set up my own publishing company.
9. If you were able to pick up an actor/actress for one of your favorite fictional characters, who would it be?
A – Henry Cavill for Michael Hosea. Henry’s calm screen aura is similar to Michael’s page aura—at least I think so.
10. Are there any recent movies you highly recommend?
A – Courageous and Man of Steel.
Well, I hope you find the answers as fun as I found the questions! Thank you booklovers1.wordpress.com
Now, for my choice of bloggers … hmmm—this wasn’t easy at all but only ten can make the list. So here they are:
So bloggers, here are your questions if you would choose to accept:
1. If you had to choose one author to have a face-to-face chat with, who would it be and why?
2. Describe your ideal leisure day.
3. If you were offered any vacation spot in the world free of charge, where would you go?
4. What day would you say was the happiest in your life?
5. If you were asked to pick one book you believe should be adapted into a movie, which would it be?
6. Describe your ideal Christmas, or any other holiday.
7. Which book (or movie) have you read that you wish you wrote?
8. What good cause do you believe God has laid upon your heart to impact positively ( if it is not personal)?
9. Coffee or tea—what’s your preference?
10. Name one blogger that inspires you.
So bloggers, awaiting your response. Please comment!