There came a time in the story when Jennifer started to compare Rodrigo and Stefano. She noticed some mind-boggling differences and similarities, and even discussed them with her friend, Chidi. Of course, I, the author intentionally designed it that way! Today, I’ll feature the similarities between these two!
1. They both love horses–immensely, too!–and won the loyalty of Sebastien, the horse.
2. They were both determined to win Jennifer at any cost. It went crazy and dramatic sometimes!
3. They were experts at winning the hearts/favor of the people around them; Jennifer found it quite disturbing. *chuckling*
4. They both loved to watch the early morning sunrise, and a lot of times, tried to persuade Jennifer to accompany them.
5. They both liked to picnic by a certain stream that ran across the Montello property. And, yes, they liked to persuade Jennifer to come along, too!
… now you know!
For a chance to win a copy of To Die Once and be featured on my blog in June, leave a comment! This giveaway is separate from the weekly 10 ebook-giveaway.
You can also find this post on facebook.
About the Book
Two men, one woman, a rosebush …
… a terrible past, an uncertain future
Jennifer, a woman unexpectedly trapped in a path of love and passion against everything she believes.
Rodrigo, a man set to get what he wants at the cost of what matters most.
Stefano, a man with a past, a story to tell and passion to offer.
Chidi, a friend in need, a friend indeed. Or not?
From a culture where good girls follow the norm and live as they’ve been told, Jennifer is no different from any other girl until by happenstance, she meets and falls in love with Rodrigo, a man who’s handsome, rich and foreign. Different. She has no idea who he is or what he does, and is swept into a world of romance and passion. It is not long before she discovers a shocking truth that shakes both her world and his.
Then he is gone.
Stefano shows up at a time when Jennifer has made up her mind about the rules of life. He thinks she’s beautiful and is in love with her. In a bid to convince her to give him a chance in her life, old memories once buried are brought to life. And the events that follow don’t leave anyone unaffected by the truth of the past that was left unsettled.
Meanwhile, Jennifer with her friend Chidi, find themselves on a self-discovery journey that has one of them raising questions.
Some just have to ask, where is God in all this?
… an inspirational romance, from Lagos to Italy.
To read the Savvy Saturday Weekly paper, go here.